“Minyan” has two meanings: a daily prayer service, and the quorum required for the recitation of certain prayers. At Beth Sholom, the “minyan” quorum is ten or more adults (over the age of Bar/Bat Mitzvah) male and/or female Jews for the purpose of communal prayer. Our Minyanaires have made a commitment to regularly attend minyan services to ensure that kaddish can be recited for mourners or those observing yahrzeits.
- Every morning throughout the year there is a minyan at Beth Sholom. A light dairy breakfast is served after morning minyan.
- Sunday morning @ 9:00 am via Zoom
- Monday through Friday @ 7:30 am
- Evening Minyan, Monday – Thursday at 7:00 pm via Zoom.
- Saturday evenings during Minhah, time dependent on sunset via Zoom
- Sunday evening service at 7:00 pm via Zoom.