Being a parent is the most important job in the world. It is also one of the most difficult. From the very beginning days, Judaism is rich with traditions and rituals that help to both celebrate milestones and provide support and guidance for families. Please visit the Lifecycle section of this site to see more about Jewish Lifecycle Events.
Our community provides opportunities for parents, children, and families to connect with one another through meaningful programs and events. Through celebration of holidays, social action projects, educational programs and everyday interactions, Beth Sholom is a community that supports families.
For more information about parent and family programs at Beth Sholom, please contact Family Engagement Specialist, Jan Nossbaum at 215-887-1342 x101 or email@example.com. Family Engagement creates programs and experiences for families with children from preschool age through bar and bat mitzvah. Through learning opportunities, multigenerational programs, age appropriate tzedakah and schmoozing, families to strengthen the relationships amongst themselves, as well as to build a deeper sense of community between them and all members of Beth Sholom.
- Build a Jewish Children’s Library: PJ Library: https://pjlibrary.org/
- Preschool: Early Childhood at Beth Sholom
- Interfaith Parenting Resources: www.18doors.org
- Blogs, Articles, and Jewish Parenting Advice: Kveller.com
- Article about Jewish Family Life: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-parenting/