Joanne’s Chicken with Artichokes
MEAT • YIELDS 4 SERVINGS • BY CHAGIT NUSBAUM
4 chicken breasts
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ tsp paprika
½ cup dairy free margarine
½ Ib sliced mushrooms
2 tbsp flour
⅔ cup chicken broth
3 tbsp cooking sherry
(1) 15 oz can of artichokes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Brown in 4 tbsp parve margarine.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a baking pan.
- In the same skillet brown remaining margarine and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over the mushrooms, stir in the soup and sherry. Pour over the chicken.
- Arrange artichokes among the chicken pieces.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes.